Monday, May 17, 2010

Turning Point

It has been this long since I last visited my blog that I seem to have almost been on a sabbatical... wow! almost three months and it appears as though my life has been on a roller coaster all this while. When I last posted, little did I know that my next post would be written after I had changed my relationship status on social networking sites. From reading single all this while it now says "Engaged to Nirdesh". Yes people! I am engaged and like many of you, its difficult even for me to believe. more responsibilities, more maturity, more sensibility, etc. etc. is what I need to possess and carry along. Phew!

But am not complaining. Infact am pleased with the way its turning out. Am glad about the shape life is taking. Am enthralled about the forthcoming events, rituals and ceremonies which would all have me as the subject. Am happy to see mumma happy, am overjoyed to see my friends excited and am busy making the most of the time between the engagement and wedding as they say "its the best time of life". Well! I still have so much more to experience I guess.

This certainly is the turning point where the road bends into a steep curve and gets unified with another path which joins from no where. The path which belongs to a stranger. Yes a stranger... but not for long. This in turn gets me a companion along, who prevents me from pot holes and helps me through the troughs and trenches.

Am embarking upon this journey with the 'blessings of my parents'... something, that can NEVER go wrong!

4 comments:

  1. The post could have been longer !! AND SHOULD SOUND MORE EXCITED

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting read.. keep the blogs comin.. wish u bst.. n ya u luk pretty as ever in the above pic

    ReplyDelete